3Shape have created the Trios Unite store which allows you to create a profile for your lab and allows you to promote your lab directly to clinics within their Trios Unite software.
For your lab to become discoverable, all you need to do is register your lab.
Steps to follow to create your lab profile
- Log into or sign up to 3Shape communicate
- On the top of the screen you will see some different tabs, click on “store profile”
3. Click begin when the window pops up
4. To make your lab stand out, add your business logo, photos and a general, short description, You will also be asked to create a Long description. The short description is to quickly distinguish you when browsing the list of labs. The long description is shown when a clinic visits your store profile to see additional details.
5. When the details have been added click next at the bottom of the page.
6. The next page will ask you to check your lab address and contact information. Please make sure this is correct and it is the information that you want to use and display publicly.
7. Click next when complete.
8. The next page will allow you to add the countries you work with and are able to dispatch orders to, along with a list of services you provide. Please select what suits your lab and click next.
9. In the next step you will be able to see a preview of your profile, if you are happy with the preview click next, if not, go back and edit any information you want added or removed.
10. The final step is for customised order forms. You can create your own template by downloading the DME editor then uploading the template, this step is optional.
11. Your profile is now complete and your lab can now be discovered in the Trios Unite software in clinics.