The Trios 3 scanner can be used for Invisalign aligner case submission as stated by Align in this document:
Please note that the Trios 4 is not approved for Invisalign cases.
Obligatory conditions for Invisalign integration
– Must have an approved TRIOS scanner and registration on 3Shape Communicate portal;
– Must be an official Invisalign® Provider and have a registered Invisalign account;
– Sign up for the course on https://www.3shapeacademy.com/signup/learn/register;
– Must have completed mandatory training and passed the certification questionnaire.
Countries where TRIOS scans are not approved for Invisalign:
How to integrate accounts
Step 2: Enter a six-digit confirmation code and confirm you attended training:
Six-digit confirmation code is received after the certification questionnaire is passed. In order to get it you need to score 80% or more.
Step 3: Enter your Invisalign® User Name and Password -> press “Login”:
You will be returned to 3Shape Communicate portal -> Invisalign® integration status automatically will change to “Enabled”:
Step 4: Refresh the list of labs on your TRIOS software:
Step 5: Scan and send as per training videos. The scans should be available on Invisalign Doctor’s Site within 5 minutes.
– Create relevant patient and complete your Invisalign Prescription form:
– Go to Tab “PVS/Scan” -> select “Intraoral scans” and find the relevant scans in the list -> finish filling in patient’s form:
– Prescribing dentist will receive a treatment setup proposal from Align in Clincheck.